Seafloor Hydrolite Plus Single or Dual Frequency Echosounder Kits
The Hydrolite Plus™ is a culmination of Seafloor’s 20+ years of developing echosounders for surveyors. Both single and dual frequency versions quickly measure and log depths, making fast work of ponds, rivers, lakes, and more. The HydroLite Plus™ is portable, robust, and designed to survive any field environment.
- Portable, integrated hydrographic survey solution
- Adapts / mounts to any vessel via transom mount
- Wireless data transfer direct to data collector
- Meets IP-65 standards
- Quickly export XYZ data
- Frequency: 200 KHz (single) or 200/30KHz (dual)
- Beam Width: 10° (single) or 5°/26° (dual)
- Ping Rate: 100 Hz max (single) or 10Hz max (dual)
- Depth Accuracy: 1cm/ 0.1 % of depth
- Output formats: NMEA,ASCll,ODOM,ATLAS, Sonarmite
- Range: Up 200m
- I/0: Serial, Bluetooth
- Power: Rechargable DC 10~75V, 2W max
- Compatibility: Trimble, Leica, Topcon, Sokkia, Epoch,Carlson, HYPACK, QPS, EIVA, PDS 2000.
- Topside: 1lbs(0.45kg), 6.5×3.375×1.75” (165.1x 85.72x 44.45mm)
- Transducer: 1lbs (0.45kg), 5×2.75×3.75” (127×69.85×95.25mm)
- Transom Mount: 4lbs (1.81kg), 11x5x8” (279x127x203.2mm)
- Minimum Depth: 0.3m
In the box
- 1x Hydrolite Plus Echosounder Kit (Single of Dual Frequency)
- 1x Hydrolite transom mount/pole kit.
- 1x User manual / training manual
- 1x Rugged shipping case.
- 1x 12-month limited factory warranty. Lifetime technical support.
- GNSS Receiver
- Data Collector / Software
- PC Data Acquisition
- Digital Bar Check / Sound Velocity
- Tide Gauge