Seafloor TriDrone™ G2 USV
The TriDrone™ USV is a super-compact, portable platform for conducting hydrographic surveys in confined & remote bodies of water. With remotely controlled capabilities, a durable assembly, and a hull-integrated single beam echosounder, this USV brings automation and efficiency to any work site. The USV gains stability from its triple pontoon design and folds into thirds for one-person transport. Its maneuverable servo thruster steers the USV into previously unreachable zones with heightened precision and repeatability. Safely conduct hydrographic surveys from the shore and increase productivity in the field with the TriDrone™.
Applications: Inspection / survey of steeply-banked rivers & lakes, mines, sewage treatment plants, contaminated waters.
- Survey Speed: 3 kn
- Top Speed: 6 kn (Payload Dependent)
- Length: 121.92 cm / 48 in
- Folded Width: 32.5 cm / 12.8 in
- Unfolded Width: 86.36 cm / 34 in
- Hull Material: UV Resistant HDPE
- Frame: 15% Glass Filled Nylon
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- Payload: 11 kg / 25 lbs
• Power: 1 x 14.8 VDC 16 Ah Battery LiPo
• Battery Endurance: 8 Hours at Survey Speed
• Electronic Control Unit: 2 x 120 amp
• Motor: 1 x Brushless Thruster with Weed Guard
• Steering: Articulated Servo Steering
• Remote Control:Horizon™ Spektrum Remote Control
• Remote Control Range: Up to 1 km
• Front Hatch: 1 x 7″ Twist-Out Watertight Closure
• GPS: Compatible with All Brands
• Echosounder Package: Single Beam Sonar Systems
In the box
- 1x TriDrone™ Portable, Foldable USV Platform with one pontoon and 2 outriggers.
- 1x Servo Thruster
- 1x Cube Charger
- 1x Survey Mounting Pole
- 1x Handheld Remote
- 1x Integrated Mini Sonarmite
- 12 Month limited factory warranty.
- Shipping case and hardware kit
There are no reviews yet.