Leica Disto X4
A DISTO designed for bright, outdoor environments.
Measuring outside often? The DISTO X4 improves on the X3 by adding a pointfinder camera, which lets you aim your DISTO’s laser point using the full color, high-resolution display—simply line up your desired measurement point in the on-display crosshairs and you’ll get a precise measurement.
Just as smart and just as comfortable to use.
Auto-rotating display. On-board tilt sensor for Smart Horizontal. Includes Bluetooth® for transferring measurements to your computer or mobile device. And it works seamlessly with our DISTO Plan App.
Also compatible with the DST 360.
The DST 360 is a smart tripod and adapter set that extends the measurement possibilities of your X4. With the DST 360, your X4 turns into a professional measurement station—you can take point to point (P2P) measurements from one location.
Capable of Point-to-Point (P2P) measurement technology.
When used with the DST 360, the X4 can combine rotation, angle, and distance data to produce highly accurate Point-to Point (P2P) measurements, which allows you to accurately measure distances between any two points from a third position.
Mobile device connectivity for the DISTO Plan App.
Use the DISTO Plan App to access Sketch, Document, and Smart Room features to create detailed CAD-ready floor and wall plans, including doors and windows. Export your plans as .DXF or .DWG files.
• Typ. distance measuring accuracy: ± 1.0 mm / 0.04 in
• Range: 0.05 up to 150m / 0.16 up to 495 ft
• Measuring units: m, ft, in
• X-Range Power Technology: yes
• Distance in m: 10, 50, 100 m
• Ø of the laser dot in mm: 6, 30, 60 mm
• Tilt sensor: yes
• Units in the tilt sensor: 0.0°, 0.00 %
• Pointfinder with zoom: 4 x
• Memory for last measurements: 20
• Display illumination: yes
• Free software for Windows: yes
• Free App for iOS and Android: yes
• Smart Room support: yes
• General data interface: Bluetooth® Smart
• Measurements per set of batteries: up to 4,000*
• Service life of batteries: up to 8 h*
• Multifunctional endpiece: yes
• Tripod thread 1/4″
• Batteries: type AA 2 x 1.5 V
• Protection class: IP65
• 2 m drop tested “applies to the DISTO device”: yes
In the box
- Leica DISTO X4
- Carrying pouch
- 2x AA batteries
- Hand loop
- Quickstart guide
- Warranty Card, Safety Manual, Calibration Certificate Silver
There are no reviews yet.