Leica Scanstation P40/P30 High Definition 3D Laser Scanner
Integrated 3D laser scanning solution providing unsurpassed speed, accuracy and range for demanding scanning projects
Leica ScanStation P-Series 3D laser scanners are your perfect partner when capturing 3D geometry of civil infrastructure, creating an as-built representation of a large industry complex, reconstructing a crime scene or generating 3D data for integration into Building Information Modelling (BIM). As part of the Leica Geosystems 3D Reality Capture solution, the Cyclone FIELD 360 app now links the 3D data acquisition in the field with the ScanStation P-Series laser scanner and final data registration in the office with Cyclone REGISTER 360. One-site, users can now automatically capture, register and examine scan and image data.
Leica ScanStation P30/P40 deliver highest quality 3D data and High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging at an extremely fast scan rate of 1 million points per second at ranges of up to 270m. Unsurpassed range and angular accuracy paired with low range noise and survey-grade dual-axis compensation form the foundation for highly detailed 3D colour point clouds mapped in realistic clarity.
The right choice
Whether you need a detailed as-built representation of a façade, a 2D floor plan, 3D data for integration into Building Information Modelling (BIM), capturing 3D geometry of roads, rails, tunnels and bridges or high-definition scan data for topographic maps and as-built surveys, you know you’ll need an accurate long range scanning tool for your projects – the ScanStation P30/P40 laser scanners from Leica Geosystems are the right choice, because every detail matters.
Reducing downtime, the extremely durable 3D laser scanners perform even under the toughest environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures ranging from – 20°C to + 50°C and comply with the IP54 rating for dust and water resistance.
Complete scanning solution
Leica Geosystems offers the Leica ScanStation portfolio as an integrated part of a complete scanning solution including hardware, software, service, training and support. 3D laser scanner data can be processed in the industry’s leading 3D point cloud software suite, which consists of Leica Cyclone stand-alone software, Leica CloudWorx plug-in tools for CAD systems and the free Leica TruView.
ScanStation P30/P40 delivers
- Highest quality 3D data and HDR imaging
- Extremely high speed scan rate of 1 mio points per second
- Ranges of up to 270 m
- Low range noise
- Survey-grade dual-axis compensation
- Highly detailed 3D colour point clouds mapped in realistic clarity
In the Box
- 1 x 827494 ScanStation P40
- 1 x 843956 Calibration Cert. “Silver”, TLS P-Series
- 4 x 793975 GEB242 Battery int. Li-Ion 14.8V/5.8Ah
- 1 x 766567 GEV228, data cable for Laser Scanner
- 1 x 769625 ScanStation C10/P20 transport container
- 1 x 777970 GDF323 Tribrach PRO w/o opt. Plummet blk
- 1 x 772829 GHM008, Scanner height meter
- 1 x 722045 GHT196 Distance holder for height meter
- 1 x 829115 P50/40/30 System USB Stick
- 1 x 827778 Leica ScanStation P50/P40/30 QG,en
- 1 x 938024 Leica Cycl FIELD 360 – Pxx Info sheet
- 1 x 955235 Cyclone FIELD 360 Quick Plan Shipment FL
- 1 x 1432 PowerSupply Configuration
- 1 x 6009442 1 yr ScanStation P50/P40/P30 CCP Basic
- 1 x 799185 GKL311 single Charger Prof 3000
- 1 x 733272 GEV192-1 AC/DC-Adapter for GKL112/311 US
*Items may vary based on model