Leica Rugby 680 Rotating Laser
Semi-automatic dial-in grade lasers
Bring simplicity to construction applications with the Leica Rugby 680 semi-automatic grade lasers. Designed for contractors who do mostly flat work but occasionally need to create single or dual slopes, Rugby 680 construction lasers are easy to use and effective in all levelling and grading tasks.
Slopes done easily
Easily perform levelling and slope applications with the semi-automatic Leica Rugby 680 dual grade lasers. Their simple user interface, four-button menu and digital display allow quick and convenient dial-in grade for increased productivity and efficiency on site.
Accurate performance throughout the day
Eliminate costly errors and downtime coming from temperature changes on the jobsite. The Smart Slope function of the Rugby 680 continuously monitors temperature changes over time. This unique functionality assures accuracy and solid laser performance over the course of the day.
Best value for money
- Great value for money with PROTECT by Leica Geosystems service offering. It includes Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty and the three year No Cost* period.
- Packages with the long-lasting Li-Ion rechargeable battery allowing up to 40 hours of operation per charge.
- IP 67 protection standard assuring reliable performance even under harsh jobsite environment.
In the Box
- 1 x 790381 Rugby 680 and Carrying Case
- 1 x 789923 Rod Eye 140 Classic Receiver w/Bracket
- 1 x 790419 A150 – Alkaline Battery Holder, Rugby
- 1x FREE Aluminum Tripod
- 1x User Manual
- 3 Year Warranty with online registration