Leica Nova MS60 – The World’s First Self-Learning MultiStation
The new experience in measuring technology
To meet the demands of our ever-changing and increasingly-quicker world, we developed the world’s first MultiStation, combining all available measurement technologies in one superior instrument. Now, we’ve made that instrument even smarter. The Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation is the world’s first self-learning MultiStation, automatically and continuously adapting to any environment, despite any challenges.
Scanning with the Leica Nova MS60 has been made simpler through the instant creation of point clouds with overlaid measured points and 3D models in one view. Visualisations are clearer and easier to see on an all-new 5” screen. The unique capabilities of the Leica Nova MultiStation truly deliver the new experience in measuring technology.
Nova MS60 MultiStation also delivers with:
The Nova MS60 MultiStation comes with the revolutionary Captivate software, turning complex data into the most realistic and workable 3D models. With easy-to-use apps and familiar touch technology, all forms of measured and design data can be viewed in all dimensions. Leica Captivate spans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations or both.
While Captivate captures and models data in the field, Leica Infinity processes the information back in the office. A smooth data transfer ensures the project stays on track. Captivate and Infinity work in conjunction to join previous survey data and edit projects faster and more efficiently.
Customer care at a click
Through Active Customer Care, a global network of experienced professionals is only a click away to expertly guide you through any problem:
- Eliminate delays with superior technical service
- Finish jobs faster with excellent consultancy support
- Avoid costly site revisits with online service to send and receive data directly from the field.
Control your costs with a tailored Customer Care Package, giving you peace of mind you’re covered anywhere, anytime.
A portfolio of intuitive software for any application gives you the freedom to choose how you want to work. Leica MultiWorx for AutoCAD, Leica Cyclone, Leica GeoMos, Leica Infinity, various Hexagon software packages and selected partner third-party software can be integrated into your workflow to create the customised solution for your specific need. Whatever you choose, you’ll enjoy an immersive experience that goes well beyond the data.
The new DynamicLock functionality has greatly improved the lock-on capability of ATRplus in the Nova MS60 MultiStation. Get better performance with the larger search area for locking onto a moving target. The MultiStation can be used in standard surveying or high-dynamic machine control applications.
Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation: Master Your Projects with the Ultimate All-Rounder
- Surfaces and volumes in construction and mining: spoil heaps and stock piles, DTM creation and checking surfaces, material thickness, blast faces and ground levels.
- Analysis of complex structures and objects within plant, marine and utility projects: dimensional control, as-built and record keeping.
- Measuring buildings and structures: bridge condition/clearance analysis, BIM and as-built.
- Façade, elevations and heritage work: creation of traditional façade deliverables, 3D models and photographic documentation.
- Traditional topographic surveys for surveying and mapping: creation of traditional deliverables like 2D maps or 3D models.
- Enhanced prism monitoring with scanning: 24/7 automatic mm-level measurements of surfaces like roads, buildings, dams and
tunnels with real-time messages in case of detected movements
- Scan up to 30,000 points per second
- Inspect and Analyze Data while in the field
- Easy setup with New AutoHeight Feature
- Create point clouds instantly onsite and visualize in the on screen 3D viewer for completeness checks.
- DynamicLock to reliably lock on moving prisms
- Perform all your measurement tasks with one instrument
In the Box
- 1x MS60 1″ (0.3mgon) R2000, MultiStation with reflectorless EDM (R2000) and high-speed 30kHz EDM
- 1x Automatic target recognition
- 1x PowerSearch, AutoHeight
- 1x 5MP imaging, overview camera, 30x telescope camera, Autofocus
- 1x WLAN, Bluetooth, RS232/USB interface
- 1x RadioHandle interface, USB stick/SD card interface
- 1x 2GB eMMC Flash Memory, 1GB SDRAM
- 2x keyboards with 5″ WVGA color touch screen
- 1x Laser plummet
- 1x Quick Guide and upright container
*Included items may vary based on order.