Hemisphere IronTwo Rugged Terminal 980-7008-10
IronTwo is a next-generation rugged display and computer designed for tough and extreme conditions. Ideal for agriculture environments requiring an easy to read display, powerful I/O, and flexible adoption into multiple applications. IronTwo is equipped with a 10.1” edge-to-edge display containing a high-sensitivity touchscreen. Providing an IP65 rating, IronTwo is designed to function in challenging environments including agriculture. Showcasing an outstanding image quality with a 1920×1200 resolution, the IronTwo is easy to read and use in low or high visibility scenarios. With the processing power of an Intel dual-core processor, the IronTwo will handle large file transfers and complex file formats.
IronTwo includes 64GB of flash memory with the option to extend the storage capabilities with a MicroSD card.
IronTwo runs on either Linux or Windows platforms.
- 10” (1920 x 1200 resolution) touchscreen
- Microsoft Windows™ operating system
- Sunlight Viewable display
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Handles large 3D DTM project files
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and ethernet support
- Integrated cellular modem for Ntrip corrections or remote/data support
- IP65 rating