Leica RVL100 Laser Receiver for Red and Green Line Laser
The RVL100 Line Laser Receiver works with Leica LINOs to detect and pick up laser signals at long distances up to 200 ft or when visibility is reduced. This handy tool finds pulsed laser lines and features a large reception window to locate the laser beam quickly. The RVL100 has an ergonomic design, display on both sides of the receiver, a receiver holder, and magnets for easy attachment onto metal surfaces.
- For finding red pulsed laser beams over longer distances or in difficult light conditions
- Localizes the laser beam at a distance of up to 265 ft.
- Large reception window of 1.65 in. to find the laser beam quickly
- Optical and acoustic signals help to find the laser plane
- Receiver holder with quick adjustment feature for wider scope of use
- Ergonomically designed display on the front and the back