Leica Rugby CLH – Upgradeable horizontal lasers
CLH stands for Construction Laser Horizontal, as the name suggests, for horizontal and simple slope applications. CLA is our Construction Laser All Rounder for horizontal and fully automatic grade applications. With an in-built, upgradeable laser platform, you won’t have to invest in new equipment when additional functionality is required. Software upgrades can be done simply by calling us and having a KR Service Technician take you to the level you need to be at.
CLH BASE MODEL
Horizontal One-Button Laser
- Concrete and formwork levelling
- Height checking & transferring metre marks
- Land levelling
CLX 200 MODEL
Horizontal & Slope Laser
- Manual slopes: driveways, ramps
- Matching unknown slope (Slope catching and monitoring
CLX 300 MODEL
Horizontal & Single Grade with Dial-in
- Dial-in slopes in X axis: driveways, ramps
CLX 400 MODEL
Grade with Dial-in
- Dial-in slopes in X and Y axes: driveways, ramps
Leica Rugby CLH simplicity allows effortless use of the capabilities of the laser system. It saves time by simplifying applications and making you more productive. Its robust design secures measurement stability and accuracy for your daily tasks. The handle is fixed to the base with special sockets that feature high rigidity and provide a strong mount to the base.
Buy the laser you need now and if necessary upgrade later. Give us a call and learn how to upgrade your laser based on your needs. Toll Free 800-454-1310. All require the Leica CLC Combo Remote/Receiver:
- 6012288 – LEICA CLX 200, SINGLE MANUAL GRADE, 8%
- 6012289 – LEICA CLX 300, DIAL IN, SINGLE SEMI AUTO GRADE 8%
- 6012290 – LEICA CLX 400, DIAL IN, DUAL SEMI AUTO GRADE 8%
In the box:
Rugby CLH packages include:
- Rugby CLH Laser. Your choice of: Basic, CLX200, CLX300 or CLX400 rotating laser.
- 864849 Li-ion Battery. All configurations.
- 790417 A100 Charger. All configurations.
- 864848 RodEye CLC Combo Remote/Receiver. All configurations.
- Rugged carrying case.
- Free Aluminum Tripod
*All models come standard with the RodEye CLC Combo. Required for slope measurements.