Leica RTC360 3D Laser Scanner
Automatically pre-register point cloud data in the field to quickly conduct quality control checks, improve productivity and make better-informed decisions on site
The Leica RTC360 3D reality capture solution empowers users to document and capture their environments in 3D, improving efficiency and productivity in the field and in the office through fast, simple-to-use, accurate, and portable hardware and software. The RTC360 3D laser scanner is the solution for professionals to manage project complexities with accurate and reliable 3D representations and discover the possibilities of any site.
- Highly portable, highly automated, intuitive and designed for maximum productivity, the RTC360 solution efficiently combines the RTC360 a high-performance 3D laser scanner, Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile-device app for edge computing for automatically registering scans in real time, and Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 office software to integrate your 3D model seamlessly into your workflow.
- Capture scans, including enriching High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery, in less than two minutes.
- Automatically record your moves from station to station to pre-register your scans in the field without manual intervention.
- Augment your data capture with information tags illustrating the opportunities for better planning, reflect site reality, and boost your teams’ situational awareness
- Directly publish your captured data from Cyclone FIELD 360 to Leica TruView Cloud to quickly exchange project information prior to import and registration
The new Leica RTC360 laser scanner makes 3D reality capture faster than ever before. With a measuring rate of up to 2 million points per second and advanced HDR imaging system, the creation of coloured 3D point clouds can be completed in under two minutes. Plus, automated targetless field registration (based on VIS technology) and the seamless, automated transfer of data from site to office reduce time spent in the field and further maximise productivity.
Small and lightweight, the Leica RTC360 scanner’s portable design and collapsible tripod mean it’s compact enough to fit into most backpacks, ready to be taken anywhere. Once on-site, easy-to-use, one-button operation makes for fast, hassle-free scanning.
Low noise data allows for better images, resulting in crisp, high-quality scans that are rich in detail and ready for use in a range of applications. Combined with Cyclone FIELD 360 software for automated registration in the field, the Leica RTC360 scanner offers outstanding precision that can be checked on-site.
Pre-registraton in the field
As part of the RTC360 solution, the Cyclone FIELD 360 app links the 3D data acquisition in the field with the laser scanner and data registration in the office with Cyclone REGISTER 360. On-site the user can automatically capture, register and examine scan and image data. The user interface combines easy handling of complex calculations with a graphical user guidance that offers a remarkable user experience, also for novice users.
What is 3D Reality Capture
3D reality capture is a process of scanning and capturing any site, for example plants, buildings or crime scenes, in a 3D digital model, combining measurements and imagery. The resulting model can be used for design and comparison purposes, to ensure site safety in inhospitable environments or as evidence in a criminal case, capturing every detail with to-the-millimetre accuracy.
3D reality capture enhances understanding
of our environment
As technology has become smaller, more affordable and more automated, 3D reality capture has become increasingly
accessible to a wider range of applications, putting control in the hands of those that may have required specialists
in the past.
The latest solutions combine one-touch operation with portability and speed to deliver high levels of accuracy,
automation and the ability to create 3D environments in a matter of minutes.
- Automated comparison of as-built to design-intent (BIM)
- Enhanced safety in inhospitable environments through 3D modeling
- Accurate as-built detail for maintenance or extension design of complex plant
- Court-ready evidence documentation with accurate and visual detail jurors can understand
- Detailed as-built documentation for future reference
- Quality assurance of projects, reducing additional expenditures
- Quickly capturing every detail of crime scenes or accidents, reducing disruption
In the Box:
6012673 – RTC360 Package includes*:
- 1 x 838300 RTC 360 Laser Scanner
- 1 x 874800 Calibration Cert. “Silver”, TLS RTC 360
- 4 x 954519 GEB364 Battery internal Li-Ion 10.8V/6900mAh
- 1 x 817063 GVP730 Container for RTC360
- 2 x 842065 MS256 Industrial USB Stick 256GB
- 1 x 872515 Leica RTC360 QG,multil.1
- 1 x 874567 Leica RTC360 USB Documentation Card
- 1 x 874566 Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 Info Sheet
- 1 x 955235 Cyclone FIELD 360 Quick Plan Shipment FL
- 1 x 1432 Power Supply Configuration
- 1 x 6013561 1 yr RTC360 Laser Scanner CCP Basic
- 1 x 799187 GKL341 Charger Prof 5000
- 1 x 731440 AC power cable 2-pole US, to charger
*Items subject to change. Request a formal proposal for a custom package.