Rod Eye-160 Classic Receiver with bracket
Great Receiver with digital readout. Professional receiver
The Leica rod eye 160 digital receiver is designed to pick up the laser beam from a rotary laser. It is a professional grade receiver with a digital readout, half millimeter accuracy, and strobe rejection. The LCD readout displays digital values in inches, fractions, 100th of a foot, millimeters or centimeters. This receiver has a front and back LCD display for easy readout from either side.
- The large numbers are clear and easy to read, so you can stay on grade, the 21 step arrow displays provide a graduated reference as you lock on the laser beam.
- Two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- Four audio settings, up to 110 decibels for noisy jobs.
- A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod, circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
In the Box:
- 1 x 789924 Rod Eye 160 – Classic Receiver w/Bracket.
There are no reviews yet.