Rod Eye-140 Classic Receiver with bracket
Standard receiver with arrow display. The Leica rod eye 140 classic receiver is designed to pick up the laser beam from a rotary laser. This receiver has a front and back LCD display for easy readout from either side. The laser detection window is 5 In. allowing you to easily find and detect the beam.
- Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.
- Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
- If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
- Rugged over mold protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
In the Box:
- 1 x 789923 Rod Eye 140 – Classic Receiver w/Bracket.
There are no reviews yet.