Leica MC200 Depthmaster w/ Clamp-on Brackets 742438
Turn your dipper stick into a measuring tool! The Leica Depthmaster from Leica Geosystems is designed for Digging applications where only indicate control is required. Mounted on the dipper stick it works with any rotating laser and transforms your dipper stick into a measuring tool. The Leica Depthmaster reception area is 200°. The intensity of the LED cluster of indicator
lights can be seen even on the brightest of days and indicates the on grade position relative to the plane of laser light. With its patented internal verticality control system, grade control will be more accurate as verticality is a prerequisite for precise measurements.
- Works with any rotating laser
- Daily set-up can be done in minutes
- Delivers accurate grade readings with its built-in patented plumb indication
- Can be installed on any excavator or back-hoe
- Comfortable reactivation while in stand-by without leaving the cabin (Shake to Wake)
- Intuitive indications and uses – no extensive studies of manual necessary
- Very easy to understand and use
In the box:
742438 – MC200 Depthmaster with Clamp-on Brackets includes:
- 1 x 742685 MC200 Depthmaster with Carrying Case
- 1 x 778855 Charger, MC200 Depthmaster
- 1 x 817287 Battery Pack NiMH, MC200 Depthmaster
- 1 x 726175 Brackets, MC200 Depthmaster (set of 2)
- 1 x 742679 User Manual MC200 Depthmaster V1.0,engl.
There are no reviews yet.