Leica iCON CC80 Tablet Computer
Rugged and lightweight for convenient construction site operation
The Leica iCON CC80 is a thin, lightweight and rugged 7” Windows® tablet computer for all construction workers. It has a modern user interface with multi-touch technology. Used in combination with Leica iCON site or Leica iCON build construction field software, it is the optimal solution for all positioning tasks on your construction site.
iCON CC80 is built to enable easy, mobile work on-site and increase productivity. Powered by Windows® 10 Pro and an Intel® CoreTM m5 processor, the iCON CC80 features a long life, user-replaceable battery and a daylight readable multi-touchscreen with high sensitivity for easy operation in all conditions.
The iCON CC80 delivers with:
- Large 7” sunlight readable multi-touchscreen for convenient operation
- Microsoft Windows® 10 operating system, enables 3rd party applications as well
- Various wireless communication possibilities (Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi and integrated 4G/LTS multi-carrier mobile broadband) for use with different sensors and internet access
- Fully rugged design for use in toughest conditions (MIL-STD-810G, IP65)
- Long life battery pack (up to 16 hours)
- Highly productive positioning work with Leica iCON site and Leica iCON build application software
Working with the CC80 connected to a Leica iCON or Nova total station, the robotic working range can be extended to the double using the CCD17 radio device.
In the box
- 1 x 878812 CC80-21,Rugged 7″ Tablet PC,US/CAN*
- 1 x 836519 Leica iCON CC80 Activation Guide,en
- 1 x 808975 Leica USB-Card-Folder A5 iCON
*CC80-21, Ruggedized Win10 Tablet PC with iCON branded 7″ screen, USA and Canada version, 10-point capacitive multi touch daylight-readable screen, Intel Core i5-7Y57 up to 3.3GHz, 128GB SSD hard drive, 4GB SDRAM, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, integrated 4G module, integrated L1 GPS, extended battery (7.1 Ah), 8MP camera with flash, Stylus and AC/DC adaptor.
Information /Quote Request