Canon ID8S 8 Mil Satin Photopaper Aqueous Inkjet Media
Wide format Satin Photopaper
An 8 mil (200 gsm) glossy photopaper. Instant Dry ID8G is a premium pe-photopaper meeting the demands for high quality photo-realistic reproduction. The ultra white base with miAn 8 mil (200 gsm) satin photopaper. Instant Dry ID8S is a premium pe-photopaper designed to meet the demands for high quality photorealistic reproduction. The ultra white base with microporous coating means your prints will be instantly dry and water resistant, while the thinner base allows you to save money and still provide photographic output. Universal compatibility is optimized for today’s wide gamut printers. Instant Dry ID8S optimizes natural skin tones and more neutral
•Basis Weight: 200 gsm
•Caliper: 8.0 mil
•Gloss: (60°) 17% ±5
•Whiteness: 145 CIE
•Lab = 92.2±5, a = 0.04±3, b = -2.4±5
• Temperature: 60-75 °F (15-25 °C).
• Relative Humidity: 30-70%.
• Shelf life: 2 years with proper storage.
• Repack opened rolls when not in use.
• Allow material to stabilize to room
conditions 24 hours before use.
ID8S is recommended for use in most photographic and display graphics inkjet printers including: Epson® Ultra Chrome and K3 series, Vivid Magenta series, Canon imagePROGRAF series as well as Hewlett Packard® Z series and HP5500 series printers
• Photorealistic image quality
• Universal compatibility
• High ink load limit
• Color and black-and-white
• Indoor display graphics.
• Short term outdoor if using pigment
inks and lamination.
• 55-90 °F (10-35 °C), 20-90% R.H.
• Outside of the roll is side to be printed.
• Print in a dust and dirt free environment.
*Priced and Sold in cartons of 1 roll per carton
There are no reviews yet.