Leica Lino L2P5G
Green lasers increase laser visibility in bright environments and large rooms. The laser’s cross lines support alignment tasks and its five laser points allow to plumb, set out or transfer measured points.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL GREEN CROSS LINE AND POINT LASER
Vertical and horizontal laser lines, plus up, down, right and left laser points.
The L2P5G’s green laser beams and points are up to four times more visible to the human eye compared to red ones, which makes it the ideal tool for bright environments and large rooms.
Li-Ion batteries allow this all-round laser tool to run up to 28 hours on just one charge. Alternatively, it can be powered by Alkaline batteries or by its charger.
The Leica Lino L2P5G uses the latest green laser technology which projects clearer and crisper laser lines at exact right angles to one another. This allows for the highest accuracy of detailed interior tasks
The large glass optics of this multi-functional tool allow for perfect levelling and alignment over long distances. The working range is up to 35 meters depending on the lighting conditions, and can easily be extended up to 80 meters using the laser receiver Leica RGR 200.
The Leica Lino L2P5G is quickly and easily attached to a variety of surfaces. Its magnetic adapter fits into U-profiles and with the addition of the UAL 130 adapter the device is easily attached to edges, metal poles, and bars.
The cross-line and point lasers of the Leica Lino L2P5G are always level once positioned. The tilt is automatically adjusted when within a ± 4° limit. Outside this limit an alert indicates that the positioning needs to be adjusted.
CONSTRUCTION SITE PROOF
The Leica Lino L2P5G has a rugged design and is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards. This makes it a great tool to speed up the workflow and increase productivity on today’s construction sites.
Register your product within 8 weeks of purchase at www.disto.com/warranty and
benefit from our 3-year warranty, respectively 2-years warranty on Li-Ion batteries.
- Multi-purpose laser with crossline, plumb-points and points for 90°stake-out
- High visibility due to green Ultra-Power laser diodes
- Large working range due to very wide fan angles
- Self-levelling over wide range
- Operating range of up to 35 m
- With Li-Ion power up to 28 h operation time
- Uninterrupted working with Triple-Power concept
- Smart magnetic adapters for easy positioning
- Can be used with RGR 200 laser receiver for extended range
In the Box
- Leica Lino L2P5G
- Quick start guide
- Rugged case
- Li-Ion battery pack incl. charger and plugs
- Alkaline battery tray
- Laser target
- TWIST 360 magnetic multi functional adapter
- UAL 130 wall-mount adapter
- Safety instructions
- Calibration certificate
- Warranty card