Leica Cyclone 3DR
All-in-one Deliverable Solution
Leica Cyclone 3DR is a seamless extension of the Cyclone product family which works hand in hand to take users from field data collection with Cyclone FIELD 360 through registration in Cyclone REGISTER 360 and deliverable creation in Cyclone 3DR.
Cyclone 3DR fuses JetStream technology for centralised, full-scale point cloud management with automated point cloud analysis and modelling into one simple workflow-based software with tailored tools for the surveying, construction and inspection fields. Where most software will focus on a single workflow to create a specialised deliverable, Cyclone 3DR includes a range of adaptable tools for inspection, modelling and meshing that can be leveraged to create an assortment of 3D deliverables and reports.
Based upon the simple design of the next-generation Cyclone family, Cyclone 3DR allows both new and experienced users to move from import through analysis and publishing intuitively and simply. By automating common tasks, customers can reduce unexpected project delays and quickly deliver actionable information to clients.
Cyclone 3DR Touch Mode brings the power of Cyclone 3DR into the field to support rapid deliverable creation and on-the-spot decision making. Conduct key inspection workflows with a touch-friendly interface from data captured and delivered in real-time or industry-standard formats. Real-time analysis allows users to make informed decisions immediately as data becomes available, saving your business time and money and reducing in-office processing. Touch Mode is an expansion of the capabilities of your existing licence.
The Cyclone 3DR Free Viewer is a companion to Cyclone 3DR which allows users to scale their productivity and offer additional users access to key visualisation and simple analysis tools within Cyclone 3DR. The Free Viewer is perfect for users who need to view and make simple checks of data without consuming a full licence.
Cyclone 3DR Free Viewer supports:
- Import Point clouds, 3D Meshes, Polylines and CAD/BIM files
- Visualise these elements with the different camera modes of Cyclone family software
- 3D measurements and creating labels
- Apply and edit colour gradient on a model through the “Analysis along direction” feature
- Import, view and edit any 3D-inspections between two objects performed in Cyclone 3DR (and 3DReshaper)
Cyclone 3DR key benefits:
- Sensor agnostic projects powered by JetStream or industry-standard exchange formats
- Touch Mode workflows bring the power of Cyclone 3DR to the field
- Fast, light and flexible meshing tools
- Inspection and measurement for design-in-context
- Domain-centric workflows for AEC, Survey and Tank Inspection, such as Scan-to-Plan, Clash Analysis, Building Extractor, Cross Section Analysis and more
- Advanced customisation through a rich scripting engine
- Reporting that conforms to industry standards (e.g., Tank Inspection to API 650/653)
- Flexible texturing capabilities
- Robust QA operations
- Full interoperability with common design formats, including IFC and Revit model files and time-saving features like send to AutoCAD or send to Hexagon MinePlan
- Automatic feature extraction
- Powerful scripting engine
- DSM/DTM creation
- Contour extraction and much more