Seafloor HyDrone™ RCV G4
The HyDrone™ RCV G4 is a one-man portable catamaran platform developed for hydrographic survey applications. It has a light-weight, wide profile and watertight construction to provide stability and ruggedness. And, with the addition of the dependable HydroLite-TM™ portable echosounder kit, the HyDrone™ accomplishes the same results as more expensive remotely controlled survey systems. The HyDrone™ is made from professional grade, water-tight marine components and readily disassembles for ease of transport.
Inspection / survey of mines, sewage treatment plants, contaminated lakes, and rivers. *Both remotely controlled and autonomous navigation suites available.
- Survey Speed: 3 kn
- Top Speed: 6 kn (Payload Dependent)
- Hull Length: 116cm / 45.6 in
- Hull Width: 21cm / 8.2 in
- Full Width: 73cm / 29 in
- Hull Material: UV Resistant HDPE
- Frame: Aluminum Powder Coated
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Empty Hull Weight w/ Batteries: 9.8 kg / 25 lbs
- Payload: 15 kg / 35 lbs
- Power: 2x 14.8 VDC 16 Ah Battery LiPo
- Battery Endurance: 8 Hours at Survey Speed
- Electronic Control Unit: 2x 120 amp
- Motor: 2x Brushless Thruster
- Steering: Differential
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz Long Range RCU
- Remote Range: Up to 1 km
- Hatches: 4x 7″ Twist-Out Watertight Closure
- GPS: Compatible with All Brands
- Echosounder Package (Optional): Seafloor HydroLite™, HydroLite-DFX
In the box
- 1x Seafloor Hydrone RCV portable, remote control boat 50x25x15
- 2x 1.2m catamaran pontoon hulls cross frame
- 2x 12V DC shrouded thrusters
- 1x Handheld remove control unit and battery charger
- 1x Custom-fit portable shipping case
- 12-month Limited Factory Warranty.
- Lifetime Technical Support
Information / Quote Request
There are no reviews yet.