Kuker-Ranken Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Warehouse Associate / Shipping & Receiving The successful applicant will be able to converse, write, and read fluently in English and be comfortable working with software to ensure accurate shipping and receiving records. Read more.
- General Manager / Operations The ideal candidate will oversee and manage the daily operations of the Mountlake Terrace store and have experience managing employees. We are seeking a self-motivated and results-driven general manager to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. This role oversees our rental sales, repair department, retail staff, warehouse, and manufacturing teams. Specific duties include aligning Mountlake Terrace staff with overall KR strategies and yearly goals. This role will report to the President & Owner. Read more.
- General Ledger Accountant
We seek a detail-oriented GL accountant to perform accounting tasks in collaboration with internal departments. You will be conducting audits on the accuracy of our financial information, providing assurance that our accounting practices adhere to regulations, and performing general ledger entries and account reconciliations. You will be responsible for recording KR’s financial transactions into our accounting system, have strong analytical skills, and be able to audit and analyze transactions for relevancy and completeness. This role will also be responsible for reconciling the balance sheet and updating entries for Fixed Assets for the organization. This role will work closely with the Accounting Manager on a day-to-day basis and report to the head of Finance. Read more.
- Accounting Manager The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and customer billing. They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical mindset. They need a solid ERP background with the ability to implement, integrate, troubleshoot and develop reporting. Read more.
Kuker-Ranken Portland, OR
- Sales Representative The incumbent is responsible for representing (KR) in the industry and selling designated survey and engineering products, software, and services to new and existing customers in a defined region. The successful candidate will need to have an active and collaborative approach to customer management. S/he is expected to come up with creative ways to exceed sales targets and maximizing sales in the assigned region. This is a salary + commission paid role. Read more.