Seafloor Hydrolite-TM Single Beam Sonar
The HydroLite-TM™ should be included in every survey and engineering company’s standard equipment kit for hydrographic surveying. Developed to meet the requirements of U.S. Army Tactical Dive Teams, the rugged, wireless HydroLite-TM™ looks and feels like your traditional survey instrument. It quickly measures and logs depths more accurately than standard systems, making fast work of ponds, rivers, lakes, and more. GPS and data collector sold separately.
- Hardware: HydroLite-TM Boat Mount / Pole Kit
- Depth Accuracy: 1cm / 0.1% of depth
- Operating Range: 0.3m – 75m
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Beam Width: 6°
- Ping Rate: 6 Hz
- Power: Rechargeable 12v Battery
- Output Formats: NMEA, ASCII, Quality
- I/O Connections: Serial, Bluetooth®
- GPS Compatibility: Trimble, Leica, Topcon, Sokkia, Epoch, Carlson, HYPACK, QPS, EIVA, POS
In the box
- SonarMite BT MILSpec Echosounder Battery Powered Bluetooth, Transducer 200kHz/9deg,
- Internal Rechargeable 12v battery
- HydroLite Boat-Mount/Pole Kit
- Shipping case.
- Frequency- 200kHz, 9deg Ping Rate 6-Hz, Depth Accuracy 1cm / 0.1 percent of depth, Output Formats NMEA, ASCII, Quality.
- Operating Range-0.3m75m.
- 12-month Limited Factory Warranty. Lifetime Technical Support