Seafloor Hydrolite-DFX Dual Frequency Echosounder
The Hydrolite-DFX™ is a portable dual frequency echosounder. Similar to the HydroLite-TM™, it comes with a versatile pole kit and is ready to log depths out of the box. The system combines both low frequency (30 kHz) and high frequency (200 kHz) transducers in one unit, enabling it to penetrate soft sediments to detect surface and underlying hard bottom layers. GPS and data collector sold separately.
- Hardware: HydroLite-DFX Boat Mount / Pole Kit
- Depth Accuracy: 1cm / 0.1% of depth
- Operating Range: 0.3m – 200m
- Frequency: 30kHz – 200 kHz
- Beam Width: 8° / 20°
- Ping Rate: 6 Hz
- Software: All Data Collectors & Acquisition
• Power: 12v Leads
• Power Consumption: 150mA – 200mA
• Output Formats: NMEA, ASCII, Quality
• I/O Connections: Serial, 5m Cable
• GPS Compatibility: Trimble, Leica, Topcon, Sokkia, Epoch, Carlson, HYPACK, QPS, EIVA, POS
• Warranty: 1 Year Support & Warranty
In the box
- SonarMite-DFX MILSpec Echosounder
- Internal Battery Power, Bluetooth, Transducer Dual Frequency 33/200kH 9/24deg
- Rechargeable 12v battery
- HydroLite Boat-Mount/Pole Kit
- Shipping case.
- Frequency 33/200kHz, Ping Rate 6-Hz, Depth Accuracy 1cm / 0.1percent of depth, Output Formats NMEA,
ASCII, Quality. Operating Range-0.3m200m.
- 12-month Limited Factory Warranty. Lifetime Technical Support