Seafloor Echoboat 160™ USV
The EchoBoat-160™ USV is a purpose-built remote survey platform for hydrographic data collection. With true one-button startup, the nimble vessel accomplishes the same results demanded of large, crewed boats more efficiently and at a fraction of the cost.
Like its renowned predecessors, the fifth generation EchoBoat-160™ integrates professional-grade sensor suites in a compact package to navigate challenging bodies of water by remote control or autonomous wayfinding. Perform hydrographic surveys remotely, safely, and confidently with this meticulously engineered unmanned surface vessel.
Applications: Inspection / survey of mines, sewage treatment plants, contaminated lakes, harbors and rivers. *Both remotely controlled and autonomous navigation suites available.
- Survey Speed: 3 kn
- Top Speed: 5 kn (Payload Dependent)
- Hull Length: 1.68 m / 5.51 ft
- Hull Width: 0.8 m / 2.62 ft
- Hull Material: UV Resistant HDPE
- Frame: Aluminum Powder Coated
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Empty Hull Weight: 45 kg / 100 lbs
- Payload: 29 kg / 65 lbs
- Power: 24 V
- Communications: 2.4 GHz UHF Telemetry
- Battery Endurance: 8 Hours at Survey Speed
- Motor: 2x Brushless DC Outdrive
- Remote Control: RCU 2.4GHz omni directional antenna
- Remote Range: Up to 2 km
- GPS: Compatible with All Brands – Customer Specified
- Available Sonar Modules: Single Beam, Multibeam, ADCP, Side Scan, Sub-bottom Profiler, Magnometer
- Available Auxiliary Equipment: Sound Velocimeter, Velocity Profiler or CTD, Wi-Fi Remote Desktop, HD Thermal Camera
Remote Controlled Profiling Winch, LiDAR
In the box
- 1.8m X .9m Monohull HDPE vehicle
- (2) 12V DC shrouded thrusters
- Handheld Long Range (2.4GHz/900kHz) 2km line of site remote control unit
- Internal equipment mounting deck
- Battery charger
- Wooden shipping crate
- 12-month Limited Factory Warranty. Lifetime Technical Support.
- Echo Boat shipping crate dimensions and weight 70x35x25 250lbs.
- Batteries not included.
Information / Quote Request
There are no reviews yet.